There's something about Sunday night that really makes you want to kill yourself.

There's just something about sundays that makes you want to kill yourself.

There are various ways that one can elevate the pain that Sundays cause.

Watching a film. Doing something productive. Organising a desk? Files? Fuck it. There is literally nothing you can do to escape the wrath of Sundays.

I spent a lot of this weekend seeing friends that I hadn't seen in a long time. I had a really great weekend. However, I now find myself sitting in the heat at 5.30 pm on a Sunday. The mood says its 8pm but the light outside says its 3pm. It is SUCH a bizarre feeling. I feel obliged to get organised for tomorrow? Hazy memories from my childhood remind me of the importance of spending Sunday nights being organised and ready for school the next day.