the future.

I always find myself writing on this blog at around 6pm on a Sunday night whilst I procrastinate my life away. It has been a few months since I last updated this blog...maybe I'll try for the once-a-month-ill-update-it-but-no-one-reads-it-lol-so-its-like-a-diary-blog-what-is-life theme?

Moving right along- tonight's discussion will be.....dun...dun...duuuunununununnnn, the future! everyone's favourite fucking topic. I have recently deferred my second semester of uni for 2013 to travel Europe with one of my best friends for three months. I have never been so excited/scared/nervous/i want to shit my pants in excitement and nerves, before in my life. Essentially, me deferring uni and travelling to 8 different countries in Western Europe has made me think about the future. What will happen when I get back? Will everything be the same, different? Good, bad?

To be utterly frank, I don't care.