univeristy crap + summer foundation review:



I have been so stressed lately. The idea of choosing majors/minors/fuckall is stressful. It's not like highschool, the subjects I pick will shape my career. And I will be doing them for three years. *shudder*. Regardless, on with the review!

I am reviewing a not so recently purchased foundation. It's MAC FACE AND BODY foundation.

First and foremost, im going to come out and say that I love this foundation. And suprisingly it is not due to the hype that surrounds this foundation. I live in Australia, currently it is summer. This foundation works perfect in the summer heat, giving me a dewy look, nature and like "real" skin. I hate the feeling of wearing a mask of foundation or having foundation sweat of in the heat. Don't get me wrong, I love me a matte foundation, JUST NOT IN THE HEAT!

I would say that colour for me is great, yellow based colour. As I have quite rosey cheeks, the yellow tones compliment the pink on my face and masks any major imperfections I have.

As for price, MAC face and body retails at $60. THIS IS RID-U-LOUS! QUOI LE FUCK. I had a friend who was traveling in America to pick this one up for me, but I would never pay over the counter prices for this foundation. Instead, I recommend trying American stockists that ship to Australia or google whole sale cosmetics to get it for around $30. A price well worth the quality of this foundation.

Some negatives of the foundation could be said to be that if you apply LAYER after LAYER a paste like consistency does arise on the skin, though this can be easily avoided. Overall an amazing summer foundation in my opinion. Any more questions, please feel free to hit me up!