books!

Being a literature student at university, I am forever encapsulated and contained by books. Here is a list of my current booklist, but reader's discretion is advised, I read a fuckload of books at the one time.

1- The Essential Hemingway, Ernest Hemingway. : This is a collection of some of his pieces. He is arguably my favourite writer, making me dream of 1920's Paris and the way and lives of writers and intellectuals of the time. Swooooon. Fiesta is a great piece of prose.

2- Stasiland, Anna Funder: FANTASTIC! Such an amazing book by an amazing writer. Really enjoying it at the minuet.

3- Madame Bovary, Gustave Flaubert: A classic.

4- Love in the time of Cholera, Gabriel Garcia Marquez: A recommendation from my mother's partner. He is obsessed with the books and passed on to me. I've just began to read it and am quite engaged in the prose. Will keep you posted!

Also am starting Perfume: A story of Murder and the Corrections. So excited to read them! Maybe I should start a book journal?