WHY IS EVERYONE IN LOVE

I think for this one, the title certainly provides a pretty good idea about what this mini rant (preach) is going to be about. 

LOVE. 

And why everyone, EVERYONE, even the fucking guy that wrote the book about Vitamin D that I'm reading, is. And those people are always SO quick, OH SO QUICK, to vocalise the fact that they are blissfully, perpetually head over heels in love. 

I just want to clarify that I'm not jealous or malicious....I swear. 

The dedication of the vitamins book read: 

I dedicate this book to my best friend, colleague, and business partner for more than 37 years, my loving wife Sally who has always been supportive of my career and has been the absolute joy and love of my life. 

When I read the dedication, I had one of those moments where I envisioned exactly what it would have looked like had I been in a film. The close up of the words "love of my life". The camera continues to zoom until the texts fills the screens, becoming more pixilated and distorted as the camera enlarges each letter so that it is no lover recognisable. 

FUCK IT. IM READING ABOUT VITAMIN D WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A FUCKING AWESOME WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE CALLED SALLY AND THAT SHE IS A COLLEAGUE OF YOURS SO IS THUS IMPLIED TO BE SMART LIKE YOU ARGH. 

Okay..I feel better. But still. Stupid people in love.