Top 5 MAC Lipsticks:

Okay.....top 5 (in my humble opinion) mac lipsticks.

1) Angel: I fucking love this colour. It is so delicious. Mine is absolutely destroyed and gross (melted in the heat, but heck, I still wear it anyway. Blue toned pink. Great for everyday. So easy to apply. With a bit of wear, it develops better with time. I feel like it also has a long lasting time.

2) Hue: A cult favourite, for a reason. I bought Angel first, and it's not that I don't love Angel, I LOVE ANGEL, but Hue is everything I wanted Angel to be when I bought it. I now wear the two for different things and love them the same. Hue is everything i've every wanted in a lipstick.

3) Russian Red: PERFECT best red. Blue toned (make teeth look whiter) and is just plain amazing. It is a matte finish.

4) Morange: An orange "amplified" lipstick. So bloody sick. Tends to run on the bottom lip BUT is okay if you line your bottom lip with a natural colour.

5) High Tea: It's a lustre sheer brownish neutral colour- so damn easy. Just like Hue and Angel, you don't even need a mirror to apply. My lips but better (ish).