rock it to the break of day


After spending a saturday afternoon reading through my favourite fashion blogs, I read a post from Gem Fatale, that inspired a new idea. She proposed trying a new style for each day of the week, that would consequently aid old clothes lost in clutter to emerge and thrive in ones current wardrobe. Tomorrow I will be trying to emulate a "rocker" look. dear god.

1) red OPI nail polish 2) Casio watch 3) Rock tee shirt dress 4) Spike eating cuff 5) Leather leggings 6) Black doc martens.

I'll make sure I post my first OOTD tomorrow! How exciting. Today I watched the film Vicky Christina Barcelona, a Woody Allen film. I really enjoyed it, the scenes of old Spain, the art. I think it's really inspired me to be a bit more creative (perhaps a bit more arty?), as sometimes I fall victim to a rut. Me and my best friend have decided to plan a trip to the UK and Europe for three months. Now, I am desperately searching for a job to start saving. Ahhhh I have always been so bad with money.